⇐ Back to Books
Submissions awaiting word from editors:
- The House on ShadowBird Lane: Erotic horror about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What starts as a Valentine’s Day bash, for six co-workers, turns into a horrifying descent into madness at the hands of an overeager cult bent on raising their master from Hell. And not everyone is going to escape with their lives.
- Anything But Ordinary: What happens when a demon and a demon hunter meet at a bar, but don’t know each others true identities? Sexy good times, that’s what. Until a bounty hunter comes knocking, anyway.
- Dangerously In Love: The next book in my Stories of Us series and the second half of Brian and Angelo’s story. It’s a book all about fighting for what you believe in, even when your brain is telling you it’s pointless.
- The Stories of Us: Contemporary series (Book One: Can’t Make You Love Me, available 10/14 from Etopia Press)
- Speak Now: A erotic romance all about waiting until its too late to tell someone you love them. But is it ever really too late? Especially if they love you back… A Story of Us.
- Damn That Radio: Sometimes wishes come true. For one James Truman, his wish to be the best lover on the planet has come true, but now everyone wants him and he can’t escape. What is a man to do?
- One of the Boys: Casey has never been a people person, but now that he’s part of the Alpha Psy Alpha fraternity, all of that is about to change. Especially once he meets Sterling and the two of them can’t keep their hands off each other. But is Sterling going to be able to handle Casey’s little Kink without running away?